15 October 2014

Sassy Scrapper - October Moodboard Challenge

OK, it's been quite a while since I've created a post about my work, so this may take several attempts to get it right!  I am just getting back into blogging my work after a two-year break, and this challenge is the reason for my return.  I love the idea of donating $1.00 from every 'entry' to raise funds for Breast Cancer awareness and research.  Whilst not personally being touched by Breast Cancer, it is a disease I am extremely conscious of and proactive about spreading awareness as well. So, here is my contribution to the Sassy Scrapper October Moodboard Challenge!


I've used MFT "Support Hope" and scalloped border Die-namics, MFT "Have Hope" sentiment stamp, Flourishes "Think Pink" stamp set, Stampin' Up! "Melon Mambo" and "Pink Pirouette" Classic Stamp Pads and Kaisercraft pink pearl bling.  The paper is from the Kaisercraft "Mint Twist" paper stack.

I hope you like it!

Cheers!
Deb.



2 comments:

  1. What a great card Deb. Love the Bra, that's so cool! LOL. thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrappers and supporting the cause. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a great cause with the perfect sentiment, love it Deb!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!