30 April 2015

Sassy Scrappers ~ April Moodboard Challenge

Best Friends

Now this is cutting it fine!  I always love to join in with the Sassy Scrappers Monthly Moodboards, and I can't believe I nearly missed it!!!  (I was sure I had one more day in April...)  Here is a look at the delicious April Moodboard, put together by the amazing Anita Bownds:
I knew I'd struggle with this one, which is why I (perhaps) blocked it from my mind for most of the month...  Having said that, I'm actually delighted with how this page came together tonight...
Apologies for the poor picture quality - natural light is so much better for photographs, but there isn't much to be found at 10:30 at night, lol!

I had actually forgotten that I had the Pink Gelato set from Kaisercraft (d'oh!).  It is full of such beautiful pastel colours and blooms that would be so perfect for this moodboard, and so once I remembered I had it, and where I had stashed it, the page came together pretty well.  There's a bit of layering and use of die cuts from the 6x6 paper pad that came with the kit.

I've cut out some words to incorporate around the page (the girls were getting ready for their first dance concert back in 2010 - a time of nerves, excitement and giggles!).

Cheers!
Deb.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!