12 April 2015

More cards for charities...

Another quick post today, showing off two card designs I've finalised this weekend:

I used the adorable 'Lil Bee's Big Flowers' stamp set by Annabelle Stamps, and my Prismacolour pencils to create this bright, happy card.
This more serene-looking card was created using the 'Wetlands' stamp set by Stampin' Up!.  I also used Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand and So Saffron ink and a water brush to create the background.  This card was snaffled directly from a card on Pinterest: here.  I liked it so much because it was both beautiful and simple to create en-mass.

Two cards of each of these designs will go to Australian Combat Troops Cards, and the other two of each of these designs will go to Dawn Lewis for her to pass on to RMH and Westmead Children's Hospitals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb.xx

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!