09 January 2016

More art journalling...

Dawn's early light...


The other night, I was watching an episode of "Sonic Highways", the rockumentary miniseries by The Foo Fighters.  For some reason, a clip from the introduction really struck a chord with me and I felt like creating an art journal page about it.  Here it is...
I wanted to use my soft pastels and fixative, as I hadn't used them before (one of my (many) recent purchases to complete Wanderlust 2016).  This is perhaps the most 'artsy' I've ever been before, and I must admit, I kind of liked it!!!

Thanks for visiting!
Deb.xx

1 comment:

  1. You have got this mixed media, artsy stuff cover. Brillant journal page. Much love Dee x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!