13 October 2015

A 'Special Order' wedding card

To see the Caring Hearts Card Drive post, click here!

Congratulations

Here is a wedding card that I've just made at the request of a friend.  Her brother is getting married, and she wanted to give a handmade card.
I have used a lovely watermarked parchment paper as the 'topper' for the card, and I've used Indigoblu 'Flitterglu' with some silverleaf to gild my bouquet stamp randomly across the topper.  (The bouquet stamp is from the Penny  Black stamp set 'Special Day'.)

The "Congratulations" sentiment is from the [retired] Stampin' Up! set 'Love & Laughter', and it has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

The silhouette die has been cut from smooth grey cardstock.  I've then inked it up with Versamark Dazzle 'Frost' ink, and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice - there is a beautiful shimmer under the shine of the clear embossing.

I have also lined the card with the same watermarked parchment paper.

All the best to the soon-to-be-newlyweds!

Deb.xx

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!