14 September 2015

Special Cards for Special People

18 Birthday Wishes and a Tardis...

I have two special cards to share today...  The first is for a young man who is turning 18.  Without knowing much about him, I decided to play it safe and make a timeless sort of card.  This has totally been "CASE'd" from Pinterest here:
My second card (which I started first...) is for a young man who is turning 9.  He loves Dr Who and so I wanted to be able to make him a special card.  My problem though, is I know absolutely nothing about Dr Who!!  I didn't even know what a 'Tardis' was/is...  So I needed help with this and once again, I have "CASE'd" this design from an image posted on DeviantArt:
Very special birthday wishes to both of these wonderful young men!
Cheers!
Deb.xx

1 comment:

  1. Both your cards are brilliant Deb! I can't believe that you haven't heard of the tardis.... you made amazing card for a 'Dr Who' newbie lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!