06 November 2014

5th Annual Caring Hearts Card Drive

My kids' wonderful school, Bundoora Primary School, is going to help me get behind this wonderful cause, being the 5th Annual Caring Hearts Card Drive!

I'm going to design a series of cards, and a lovely bunch of willing accomplices are going to help me put them together.  We're going to make it a mini-fundraiser for the school, as well as raising money for postage costs for the Drive as well.  We're going to donate the cards to the school, then charge $2 per finished card with envelope to each student who wants to participate.  On the 24th of November, we're going to have a communal card-writing session at the school where everyone will sign their cards, ready to be sent off to Linda Langes.

I just love the feel of a community-based fundraising event, especially when it involves my love of papercrafting!

Deb.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow Deb this is SO AWESOME! What a fantastic idea and I can't wait to receive these fabulous cards. Thank you so much. I do not know Melbourne well but my sister lived down there in the late 80's and of all places, she lived in Bundoora :) How about that:) I will share your wonderful idea on my blog. Thanks heaps and please let your kids know how much I appreciate it too. xL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear about the fabulous orders you have already received Deb - it's going to be an awesome effort from you all! xL

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!